Registration Information & Directions
- Enrollment and class placement is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is open and must be submitted on or before November 1st.
- Registration must be completed on a computer. You will not be able to successfully complete the three required steps from your phone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email notification stating your registration has been received.
- The week of September 18th you will receive an email with your child’s class information.
Registration is not considered processed, and your child(ren) will not be placed in a class until the below has been completed.
Children’s Faith Formation Classes begin the week of September 25.
- Click on registration link
- Select the day, grade and time (if applicable) from the drop down menu.
- Fill in all requested information for each child you are registering. You will be prompted to “register for another class” (if applicable).
- Medical Form-Diocese of Joliet Permission/Medical Release for Minors this is included in the registration link. Permission/Medical Release for Minors-to be filled out (Medical Form) Save completed fillable form and return via email. Send completed medical information form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose payment; Fund Details | OSV Hub follow instructions to pay tuition and/or sacramental fees- fees listed below
- Once the registration has been processed you will receive an email confirmation within a week from submission.
- Notification of Class Assignments and rooms will be emailed the week of September 18, 2023.
Grades 1-6, Class Days and Times
- Monday, 4:45-6:00
- Tuesday, 4:45-6:00
- Tuesday, 6:30-7:45
Grades 7-8, Class Day and (Time TBD)
- Sunday, Time: TBD