St. Raphael will have a music and story event with award winning singer, TV host, and motivational speaker, Tatiana Cameron, on January 22nd at 7 pm, the day of prayer for the protection of children. All ages are welcome to attend this prayerful, musical, inspirational, and uplifting event. A collection will be taken to support the Waterleaf Women’s Center.
Tatiana (Tajči) Cameron is an award-winning singer and performer, motivational speaker, author, producer and host of the TV show Waking Up in America as well as a mom of three sons. Tatiana’s passion for exploring the depths of human soul comes across all platforms. A former Croatian superstar, she left fame in order to find a deeper meaning in life and moved to America at the age of 21. In addition to performing and delivering keynote concerts and presentations, Tatiana coaches on and writes about life’s transformations.
NEW MUSIC (AWAKEN):
- Keep Your Head Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNf3oMjuPpE
- All Is Possible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qui4aU2RK4I
- Breathe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ZLWW8Npa4
NEED A BREAK (2008 CD)
- Need a Break https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71pHVkIhNEY&list=PLmQcmURz-XSKRkS5lS6A_6QXgInT90CiK
- I Pray https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_gS2M5n7w
I THIRST (Live Event and DVD)
- I THIRST Playlist
- Trailer for I Thirst FULL CONCERT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-55CvlKYe4&list=PL-j_1jVo0WW1aduSgZJhkNNI5HMl-crZs