Adult Faith Formation 2017-2018 Calendar
- CREEDS Bible Study | Wednesdays (day and evening sessions)
- Living Word Scripture Study | Thursdays 9:15am | Room 167
- MGM: Mom’s Group | every other Thursday 9:30am | Room 162
- Friday Morning Prayer Group | Fridays 9:30 am | Room 167
- Cursillo Groups | Saturdays (men’s and women’s groups)
- That Man is You | Saturdays 7:00am | Room 162
- Morning Prayer | weekday mornings 8:00am | Chapel
- Thursday, Sept. 28 Tailgate Party | 7:00pm | Room 162
- Sunday, Nov. 5 Remembering Nat King Cole | 0ffsite
- Saturday, Nov 11 Marriage Enrichment | 9am-12pm | Room 162
- Monday, Nov 27 Catholic Man Night | 6:30pm | Church
- Sunday, Dec 10 Women’s Advent Retreat | 2:00pm | Room 162
- Saturday, Jan 13 Faith Breakfast | 9:15am | Room 162
- Sat, Feb 24 – Sun, Feb 25 Women’s CRHP | 8:00am | Room 162
- Saturday, Mar 10 Faith Breakfast | 9:15am | Room 162
- Saturday, April 7 Men’s CHRP | 8:00am | Room 162
Contact Deacon Kurt for more information.
See what the deeper path of spiritual direction has to offer you. Contact Deacon Kurt for more information.
MGM is back!
Me-God-Mothering (“MGM”) welcomes Catholic women who would like to grow in their roles as mothers, wives, and family spiritual leaders. Meetings are held twice a month on Thursday mornings and childcare is available.
As a group, we aim to:
- Enhance our spirituality as individuals, women, mothers, and loving partners
- Validate and affirm the role of motherhood
- Offer support in embracing a Catholic lifestyle
- Offer opportunities for socialization with other Catholic women
MGM welcomes moms of children of many ages. Whether you are mom to a newborn or mom to an 8th grader, MGM is for you!
Our first meeting will be September 14th from 9:30-11:30am in Room 162. It’s a meet and greet where we will be discussing the upcoming year. Refreshments will be provided and children are more than welcome to attend.
Christ Renews His Parish weekends
A weekend renewal experience given to you as a gift from your fellow St Raphael parishioners. Meet some new friends, become closer to old friends. Listen, learn, find the Lord in deep and special ways. Dress is casual, food is abundant, sleep at home, know the Holy Spirit is present. Come and experience CRHP!
Women’s Weekend – February 24 and 25, 2018
Men’s Weekend – April 7, 2018
CREEDS is a parish wide bible study designed to meet the spiritual hunger of both beginners and veterans. We challenge participants to dig into scripture with weekly homework assignments, small group discussions, reflection and prayer followed by a large group lecture presentations that incorporate music, literature and cinema. Fr. Bob will add a reflection on the Sunday and Daily Gospels to expand your study.
Participants select morning or evening sessions.Our morning session also offers a children’s program, for children age birth through kindergarten, whose parents are enrolled in CREEDS. CREEDS Kids teaches scripture and church tradition through bible stories, prayer, song and crafts. The fee for adult registration is $60. CREEDS Kids are $30 per child.
Sessions begin on September 20 and continue until April 25.
Protecting God’s Children-PGC attendance is a requirement for daytime adult members who wish to volunteer with the CREEDS Kids program. Please call the Kathryn Bachner at (630) 355-4545 to register for PGC.
CREEDS lectures and outlines can be found by clicking here.